Stop the Pentagon's 51st state!
Stay Current! Sign up for the latest news and alerts.
- the Pentagon and its contractors from establishing the largest Joint Forces Future Combat Systems training site in the world by combining massive land and air space expansions across northern New Mexico and southern Colorado for unmanned aircraft development, low altitude flights and testing of robotic weaponry.
- the last intact shortgrass prairie remaining in all the American Great Plains -- its people, wildlife and places – from military takeover.
- Stay Informed
- by joining our email lists for news and updates.
- Take Action
- by demanding and winning policies that protect bioregions, cultural traditions, localities, property rights, public lands and economies from militarization and other forms of destructive, large-scale intervention.
- we can end this nightmare.
- Not 1 More Acre!
- is a non-profit 501(c)(4) organization established to handle legislative and legal opposition to militarization of southern Colorado and northern New Mexico. Not 1 More Acre! and allies engage all branches of government to achieve public policy to that end. Not 1 More Acre! is dedicated to strengthening public disclosure, environmental and cultural protection laws, property rights, wildlife habitat, public lands management and economic health of local communities.
- The Purgatoire, Apishapa & Comanche Grassland Trust
- is a non-profit educational 501(c)(3) organization raising
awareness of the environmental, cultural and economic significance of the uniquely complex bioregions of southern Colorado and northern New Mexico.
Please direct questions for more information to: or